Senior Accounting Analyst
Our client is looking to fill a Senior Accounting Analyst position. This is the perfect opportunity if you are seeking a hybrid role in Accounting/Finance. This position is open due to internal promotion. This company provides opportunity for career advancement and is an employee-centered workplace.
Why take a Senior Accountant Analyst role with this company?
- Company offers great work-life balance, no late nights or weekends, 9-5 hours, flexible hours, laid-back environment
- Opportunity for career growth, position open due to internal promotion
- Great exposure to entire business, collaborate with every department
- Company is very innovative; they encourage new ideas from every level on how to create better processes within the department
- Excellent company culture – they appreciate their employees and do elaborate things for them on a monthly basis, during holidays, etc.
- Full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k w/match, 3 weeks of PTO
What the Senior Accountant Analyst will do:
- Prepare financial statements and schedules for month-end close
- Journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis and identify variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Analyze revenues, commissions, and expenses to ensure everything is properly recorded
What the company needs in a Senior Accounting Analyst:
- 3+ years of general ledger experience or public accounting (audit)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required, MBA/CPA track a PLUS
- Must have a mix of accounting and finance/analytical experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, out-going, team oriented