ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an innovative healthcare company who is passionate about their purpose, and really striving to make a difference in our future. They are looking for a strong Senior Accountant to join their fun, innovative team and really get things done. If you have a passion for being part of a company that works towards a purpose- this is the role for you.
About the Position:
- Maintain and reconcile ledgers, reports and accounting records.
- Assist in the preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial statements and reports for management staff, Finance Managers, external auditors and financial institutions.
- Reconcile bank accounts to general ledger and analyze discrepancies to make appropriate corrections.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Reconcile fixed assets, accounts payable, prepaid assets and accrued expenses on a monthly basis.
- Coursework in Accounting, Business Administration or a closely related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures and their application to a variety of accounting transactions and problems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance.
Salary: Up to $65,000 annually
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tess Kelly, Executive Recruiter
Creative Financial Staffing
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/creative-financial-staffing/join