Fast-paced, growing organization is looking to add a sharp Senior Accountant to their team!
The Senior Accountant will report directly to the CFO
Senior Accountant Duties:
- reviewing contracts
- month-end close duties, including reconciliations and journal entries
- general ledger clean-up work
- assist with the budgeting process
- the company is in acquisition mode, so assisting with any integration with newly acquired companies
- the company is also going to be implementing a new Oracle-based software, so the Senior Accountant may assist with that process as well
Senior Accountant Skills:
- 5-10 years of accounting experience
- accounting degree
- CPA a plus!
- heavy Excel, including macros, V-lookups and pivot tables
- any experience in retail or multi-location is a plus!
- strong attention to detail
Hours for the Senior Accountant are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility) in a casual environment (including dogs at the office!)
Local Senior Accountant candidates only, please!
Senior Accountant candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check