Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Framingham, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Accountant - International Exposure!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company where there is no glass ceiling? Where you can move upwards in your group or through Finance and Accounting (worldwide)? Now is your chance....
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) has partnered with an International Multi-Billion Dollar Publicly Traded Organization to help find a senior accountant to join their team.
Why should someone go to work for this company?
- As one of Massachusetts largest employers, your opportunity for growth is endless
- Competitive salary and great benefits package (4 weeks vacation to start)
- International publicly traded company with over $12B in revenue
- They are considered to be one of the elite organizations in their industry
- This role will offer complexity, visibility and credibility with unlimited growth opportunity both in Accounting and throughout the company
- Currently a remote environment but will be adapting a hybrid model in the future (2/3 days in office)
What the Senior Accountant will do:
• Focused on SEC reporting, preparation of quarterly 10Qs, 10k and annual report will be the main responsibilities
• Prepare the financial statement disclosures and all supporting documentation to go with them
• Assist with internal and external audits and address any recommendations or comments that they give
• Perform accounting research and ad hoc projects when needed
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or finance, Master's degree a plus
• 4+ years in a medium to large public accounting firm or industry experience
• Strong understanding of SEC reporting and U.S. GAAP
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance