Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Duluth, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a property management company to identify an experienced Senior Accountant to join their accounting team in the north Atlanta suburbs.
About the Company:
· Stable, successful company with over 50 year’s success in the real estate industry
· This position is in a regional office – an office with the backing of a large company but with a small company feel
· Laid back atmosphere with long-tenured employees
· The company is growing – lots of opportunity for growth and progression
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage all accounting processes for multiple communities
· Month-end close duties to include:
o Generating and posting journal entries including reclasses and accruals
o Performing bank reconciliations
o Verifying all G/L balances
o Calculating monthly management fees
o Preparing preliminary and final reports and all related monthly schedules
· Receive and post A/P batches
· Check runs
· Calculate and post inter-company payments
· Pay community mortgage payments and property taxes
· Preparation of annual 1099s
· Quarterly reporting
· Other duties as assigned
The Senior Accountant’s Qualifications:
· Minimum 3-5 year’s full cycle accounting experience
· High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Yardi a plus
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance