Senior Accountant – grow with this role!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is top-10 nationally ranked organization for 25 consecutive years and known for their excellence, mission and values across the US
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success--the company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, education benefits, and highly competitive base salaries
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- positive mission and a collaborative work environment that works hard to increase social diversity
- “Tight-knit and family feel community”
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly journal entries, accruals, and fixed asset additions
- Assists in handling day-to-day functions of the Controller’s office
- Performs highly analytical accounting and control functions
- Participates in the external audit by analyzing and creating general ledger schedules and providing information for auditors
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by Management
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree/experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Takes ownership of projects and assignments
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement, establish effective working relationships and professional rapport
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!