Senior Property Accountant – Well Known Real Estate Developer
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-known Real Estate Developer company headquartered in the Washington DC area.
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Property Accountant to expand their team.
- The company is well-established and has been experiencing much growth every year.
- The company values teamwork
- They are in growth mode so there is opportunity for advancement
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, career advancement, annual bonus plan & flexible culture
Overview of the Property Accountant role:
- Prepare monthly reporting packages
- Analyze General Ledger activities
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for each property
- Work closely with project managers regarding monthly and quarterly deliverables
Preferred Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a plus
- Retail accounting experience is a plus
- Yardi and MRI experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!