About the Company and Opportunity:
- Global real estate development company with dynamic offices from Sodo in Seattle to the UK, Japan, India, and beyond
- This company boasts an innovative and cutting edge portfolio of properties - be part of something big!
- Work from home - stay safe during Covid! There may be occasional office meetings but this is a remote position for the near future
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Employee wellness and happiness is a high priority.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Full cycle accounting experience, especially within property management / real estate development
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!