Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is looking for a Senior Accountant for one of our real-estate clients who are in midtown Manhattan. The opportunity offers high visibility to the CFO as well as the owners.
Benefits of Working with this Firm:
- Offers competitive salary plus a generous bonus potential; great benefits
- Dynamic company with long standing relationships in the investment industry for development and acquisitions of real estate properties
- Upward movement to an Accounting Manager position in the near future
- Lead the month-end close process, including preparation of monthly consolidated financials, journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly investor reports and accompanying schedules as well as provide income statement variance explanations compared to budget and prior year
- Perform analysis of general ledger accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of related work experience; Real Estate is a plus but not a must
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."