Senior Accountant – Highly visible role, opportunity for growth
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading Information Technology company headquartered in Northern Virginia.
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Senior Accountant to expand their team.
- The company is well-established and has been experiencing 50%-100% growth every year.
- The company values teamwork and flexibility
- They are very lateral so you would have a chance to interface with all levels of management
- They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K match, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, annual bonus plan & flexible culture
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the accounting and both the operations and development entities within the organization. The position reports to the GL Manager.
- Monthly close procedures and assist with GL reconciliations.
- Analyze fixed assets and assists with capital vs. expense decisions.
- Lead Revenue Recognition (ASC 842) within the department. .
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
- Active CPA preferred
- 2-3 years related public accounting experience
- ASC842 lease experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!