About the CPA Firm:
Our client is a small firm with a family feel. This is a firm that truly loves their clients and is passionate about their service to them.Our client believes in personalized service, tailored to each of their clients. This firm invests the time to get to know their clients and gain a greater understanding of their values, goals, and priorities to better service them.
Overview of Tax Accountant Position:
This would be the ideal position for someone who is seeking seasonal work, but also open to a full time opportunity. This is a firm that enjoys working with individuals that wants to be a part of a great team, enjoys working with clients, loves Tax, and wants a TRUE work life balance!
If you are interested in either seasonal or a full time position, the opportunity will be available to you.
Duties of the Tax Accountant
- Prepare and potentially review tax returns: Individual and business Tax (Corporate, Partnerships, and Trust)
- IRS Correspondence
- Review payroll activity & Reporting
- Tax Planning
- Opportunity for Bonus from any new business brought in
- Flexible hours and no overtime expected for any staff other than the partners
- Full benefits paid 100% for employee
- Firm pays for CPE's for CPA along with the time associated
- Pay will be competitive and DOE
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ or more years of Public Accounting Tax experience
- Working knowledge of QB Online/Desktop
- ProSeries Experience or any related Tax software