Sales Coordinator – New opportunity within the Inside Sales Team
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a leading global supplier of high-quality nutritional and functional food ingredients
- A fast-growth, profitable, dynamic, privately-owned company that continues to evolve to meet the needs of its customers in the highly dynamic industries it serves
- They are always looking for creative, bright and motivated people to help in building the next great enterprise
- High energy work environment, never a dull moment – This is a company of entrepreneurial self-starters who aren’t afraid to take risks and enjoy making things happen quickly
- Career growth and learning, perfect for people who want to learn new skills, progress and grow within the company.
Overview of the Sales Coordinator role:
- Responding to customer inquiries via e-mail and telephone to make sales offers
- Pro-actively following-up with customers who (a) have made inquiries, (b) received product samples, (c) who have purchased products from us in the past and (d) new customers we have never sold to before
- Developing strong relationships with our customers over time and ‘personalizing’ company to each of them to help position company as a trusted long-term business partner
- Negotiating all aspects of our sales offers (e.g., pricing, payment & shipping terms, allowances, volume deals, etc.)
- Providing support with administrative tasks related to business operations, organizational work, meeting scheduling, event planning and travel arrangements as needed
Preferred Qualifications for the Sales Coordinator:
- Bachelors’ degree in business or a related field
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a sales or customer service-related role (such as an outbound sales call center environment or field sales team) is a plus.
- Demonstrated selling, interpersonal and relationship building skills. We are looking for people that know how to build customer relationships quickly and effectively.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."