- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS is hiring a client-facing Business Development / Account Manager in Oak Brook!
This sales role gives you the opportunity to develop new accounts and grow and maintain the relationships with those clients. You will manage all facets of sales process, from initial prospecting to account management, through phone, email, and face-to-face and video meetings.
You will learn about industries and companies in your market, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
About Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
- CFS is an employee-owned company – all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plan (salary + uncapped commission), full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership (ESOP), fun contests, and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations
- We believe in giving our employees support and tools to succeed with the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including comprehensive new hire training, as well as on-going training and development throughout your career
- We have a 28-year history of promoting our employees into division and branch management positions
- National company with a small family feel—you are a name at CFS, not a number
- CFS’s Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People
The ideal fit for this role:
- Loves sales—the thrill of the hunt, negotiating, closing the deal--and wants to sell
- Likes to manage her/his/their work like it is her/his/their own business
- Ability to confidently and effectively communicate at all levels in an organization
- Good at connecting on social media and via email, and even better at connecting on phone and in person; urge to pick up the phone and make things happen
- Driven, competitive, self-motivated, and a team player
- Good sense of humor
- Compensation: base salary + uncapped commission
- Training: Comprehensive new hire program, “CFS University,” professional mentorship, and ongoing development throughout your career, financial literacy program
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. FSA/HSA, Dependent Care Spending Account. Commuter benefit.
- Investments: 401K match, plus free Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Other perks: CFS swag, team outings, sales contests, and prizes (including trips to tropical destinations)
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressOakbrook Terrace, IL