Sales (Business, Finance, Recruiting)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Grand Rapids office is searching for a new sales team member to speak with local businesses and hiring managers. If you have been thinking of entering a career in sales, especially staffing/recruiting, business relations, consulting, etc. – this is the opportunity for you.
We are open to people of all professional backgrounds if they can bring relevant soft skills to complete the job. This is an Associate-Mid level role ideal for career-changers or those with at least a year or two of professional tenure.
Our most successful employees came from these industries:
- Accounting/Finance: with a desire to have more human interaction
- Athletics: Coaches, Trainers, or team-players with a competitive spirit
- Higher Education: Admissions, Alumni/Donor Relations, Sports Recruiters
- Hospitality: Event Services, Servers, Hotel front desk/sales
- Management: those responsible for interviewing/hiring, maintaining P/Ls or KPIs
- Professional: Clerks, Receptionists, Assistants in technical fields (legal, healthcare, etc.)
- Retail: Team Leads; commissioned, high-end, or busy sales floors
- Sales: Rentals/Leasing, Company Representatives; those who want to learn and do MORE
- Social Services: Teachers, Social Workers, Behavior Techs with strong assessment skills and a desire to have more control over their work and income
In this role, you will:
- Seek out job opportunities that your team of recruiters can fill. You will be the main client liaison and the "face" of CFS in your city.
- Find at about each company's hiring practices, open positions, employee requirements, and company culture in order to provide them with the best possible candidates.
- Expand the reach of our services throughout your territory. Build your client list (book of business), while progressing your own professional career.
Why work for CFS?
- We are a 100% employee-owned company, and we only promote from within! All employees directly share in the success of CFS and are visible to Senior Leadership - who spot and encourage talent through our training, mentorship, and leadership programs.
- Our vision for all employees is to: Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People. We have a 30-year reputation and a 4.7* rating on Glassdoor.
- CFS specializes in providing accounting, finance, and IT talent through a “matchmaking” process. Every company needs an accountant, learn about all kinds of people and industries!
Pay & Benefits:
- Compensation: base salary + uncapped commission + bonuses + free company stock (equity in CFS as an employee-owner)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life, disability. FSA/HSA, dependent care spending, commuter benefit and more.
- Extras: 401k matching, financial literacy/planning classes, “CFS University”, company-wide charity events, sales contests, and company vacations.
- A MONTH of PTO + paid holidays!
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
85 Campau AveGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Recruiter Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.