Sales & Recruiting Manager
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Towson, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creative Financial Staffing is looking for a full-desk Executive Recruiter.
This combination sales and recruiting position is responsible for obtaining new clients and maintaining existing accounts; recruiting top accounting/finance talent; “match making” professionals and opportunities; and building long-standing relationships with hiring managers and business owners.
Work with a likeminded group of outgoing and driven professionals. You will learn about a ton of different industries, provide a valuable service that is win-win-win, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and your career path.
A few backgrounds that have been successful with CFS:
- Experience with recruiting or business development at a generalist, admin, technical or industrial staffing firm
- Auditors, accountants, or financial analysts who crave more people interaction
- B2B and service sales
- Admissions or career services from higher education
- Retail sales and management
- Hospitality sales, including banquet and catering sales
Why work for CFS:
- CFS is an employee-owned company – all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plans, full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership, fun contests, CFS swag and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations (see more below)
- We believe in giving our employees the tools to succeed and the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including 1 full week of training CFS University in Orlando, and on-going training and development throughout your career
- We only promote from within – plenty of room to grow
- National company with a small family feel - at CFS you are a name, not a number
- CFS’s Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
The ideal fit for this role:
- Proven track record of success in staffing or sales OR 1-4 years of public accounting experience
- Enjoys sales—from the thrill of the hunt to closing the deal
- Likes to manage one’s work like it is their own business (independent and organized)
- Able to confidently communicate with everyone from a college temp to a CEO
- Good at connecting on social media, but even better connecting via phone and face to face
- Driven, competitive, and self-motivated
- Good sense of humor
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, account manager, B2B sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, public accounting, professional services, finance
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
1122 Kenilworth DriveTowson, MD