SR Systems Administrator - flexible schedule available, great org!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SR Systems Administrator - flexible schedule available, great organization!
**no sponsorship offered, must be local to Seattle area**
About the Company and what’s offered for the SR Systems Administrator:
- One of our top Seattle based, publicly-traded, financial services company/REIT clients is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator, who will report to the CAO, to join their team
- The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for the operations of the Company’s computer systems, provisioning user roles and permissions, and data security
- In this role you will gain:
- Amazing culture of top-notch employees
- Competitive pay
- True work/life balance
- Achievable bonuses, up to 15%
- 401k with matching and RSU’s
- Competitive compensation plan including 100% paid health benefits for you and your family
- Hybrid work schedule after on-boarding can WFH up to 2 days a week
- Employees say:
- “Great work/life balance, great upper management leadership. Never once did you not feel appreciated or over worked."
- "Even though publicly traded - we are a tight-knit, and the company like to give employees small extra perks like lunches, snacks, etc."
Overview of the role:
- Management, installation, support, backup, maintenance, and procurement of all hardware and software
- Assess present network servers, operating systems and security layer ensuring efficient operation
- Maintain and update documentation
- Maintain and secure passwords, file systems and data integrity
- Manage phone system software with the assistance of external IT provider
- Work directly with the outsourced IT support team for onboarding new hires and handling helpdesk tickets
- Work directly with the virtual Chief Information Security Officer (“vCISO”) in conducting the cybersecurity risk assessment, implementing IT security and incident response policies, monitoring vulnerabilities, and identifying new solutions to further improve security
- Bachelor’s degree, or 5+yrs relevant expereince
- 3+ years related experience in database, network or system administration
- Proficient knowledge of user administration, security, data protection and disaster recovery protocols.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Windows Server Administration.
- Ability to maintain a customer service centric environment
- Ability to learn and articulate technical information and convey to non-technical employees
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!