About the Company:
- Nonprofit organization that develops quality, affordable housing in the community
- Fun, close knit and collaborative group
- Financially stable, has over 600 units in Connecticut
- Opportunity for community engagement- be a part of the positive change!
Responsibilities of the Revenue Coordinator:
- Process all revenue recognition including residents cash receipts into the accounting system
- Manage and conduct monthly account reconciliations on residents’ ledger and security deposit accounts.
- Manage rent rolls, accounts receivable and resolve resident discrepancies on account
- Provide excellent customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments
- Collaborate with Corporate Counsel and Property Manager on non-payment and eviction/legal matters
- Maintain and verify Security Deposit Bank Balances
- Assist CFO with annual Audit Preparation
Qualifications/Requirements of Revenue Coordinator:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance preferred with 3-5 years related experience in Real Estate
- Knowledge of general ledger, and accounts receivable.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications such as: Excel, Word
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."