Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Shelton, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS is hiring a Recruiter.
This full-cycle recruiting role gives you the opportunity to serve our clients by providing top accounting and finance talent. Work with a team of likeminded, outgoing individuals and feel accomplished by providing jobs for those who are seeking.
You will recruit, interview, and build relationships with accounting and finance candidates in your local market; be the “match maker” between professionals and opportunities; and collaborate with your clients and internal sales team to ensure successful placements.
About Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
- CFS is an employee-owned company – all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plans, full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership, fun contests, CFS swag and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations (see more below)
- We believe in giving our employees the tools to succeed and the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including a 1 week new hire training in Orlando, as well as on-going training and development throughout your career
- We only promote from within – plenty of room to grow
- National company with a small family feel - at CFS you are a name, not a number
- CFS’s Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
Ideal fit for the role:
- 1-4 years experience in sales, recruiting or staffing—this includes sales and hiring in retail and hospitality, and recruiting in admissions or career services
- Excited to learn more about recruiting and grow with our company!
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, driven, and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating confidently and effectively with all levels within organization
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage a fast-paced recruitment and placement process
- Good sense of humor
- Placing a variety of calls: reply to job applicants, collaborate with coworkers, check in with your placed employees and their managers, etc.
- Post ads for new job openings and sift through resumes/applications
- Conduct interviews and reference checks, make recommendations based on these
- Get to know job applicants and hiring mangers alike: what they do, what they need and who would be the best fit for their placement
- Salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Interested in learning more?
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
2 Enterprise DriveShelton, CT