CFS is hiring a Staffing Manager in our Chicago Loop office!
This full-cycle recruiting role gives you the opportunity to serve our clients by providing top accounting and finance talent. You will recruit, interview, and build relationships with accounting and finance candidates in your local market; be the “match maker” between professionals and opportunities; and collaborate with your clients and internal sales team to ensure successful placements.
About Creative Financial Staffing (CFS):
- CFS is an employee-owned company – all employees share in the success and growth of the company through our ESOP
- We offer competitive compensation plan (salary + uncapped commission), full benefits, 401k+ matching, stock ownership (ESOP), fun contests, and opportunity to win trips to tropical destinations
- We believe in giving our employees support and tools to succeed with the independence to execute
- We invest in our employees, including 1 full week of training at CFS University in Orlando, and on-going training and development throughout your career
- We have a 25-year history of promoting our employees into division and branch management positions
- National company with a small family feel-- at CFS you are a name, not a number
- CFS’s Vision for all employees, since our founding in 1994, is to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money and Create Opportunities for People
Ideal fit for the role:
- Experience in sales, recruiting or staffing—this includes sales and hiring in retail and hospitality, and recruiting in admissions (college or trade school)
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, driven, and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating confidently and effectively with all levels within organization
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage a fast-paced recruitment and placement process
- Good sense of humor
- Salary + uncapped commission
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Opportunity for flexible work day