Receiving Support Specialist
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Albion, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client located in Albion, Indiana is in need of a Receiving Support Specialist. This individual must be comfortable in an office setting and production floor setting. This is a full time position working Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to communicate with other people
- Must be comfortable asking questions
- Detail orientated
- Data Entry experience
- Have familiarity with material department terminology
- Comfortable working between the AP department AND the receiving department
- Must be able to work with different computer software made for the material department
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!