Our client is local to the Fort Wayne area but holds a global presence in manufacturing and distribution. They are looking for their next Purchasing Manager to make this position their own and implement new processes and procedures and hit the ground running. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to come on board and make a name for themselves within the organization. They have clients that are fortune 500 companies that trust them for their passion in supply chain efficiency.
In addition to a competitive compensation, our client also offers medical, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance
Your role as Purchasing Manager –
- Be an integral part of the executive team and fit all pieces together
- Day to day purchasing, globally sourcing, purchasing locally first when it makes sense
- Establish new policies and procedures
- Regularly interact with all departments
- Purchasing and vendor negotiations – establish contracts and maintain strong relationships
- Treat purchasing like your own money, be strategic in purchases and maintaining inventory levels
What we’re looking for –
- Strong purchasing experience
- Understand COGS, Chart of Accounts and how inventory and purchasing affects accounting and finance
- Experience with SAP system or similar
- Prefer a bachelors degree, will consider candidates with strong experience without a degree
Click here to apply online
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this opportunity from CFS!