Property Accountant at exciting Non-Profit
Very cool non-profit located in Downtown Portland looking for an organized, savvy and detail-oriented Property Accountant to join their team. The chosen candidate will join the Accounting team in managing accounting functions in their growing portfolio. Must work well in a team setting and independently.
• Prepare monthly Cash and GAAP based financial statements
• Review ledger detail, record adjusting journal entries and review/reconcile subsidiary ledger activity to general ledger
• Maintain supporting work papers including Property Fixed Asset schedules
• Processing of cash receipts and cash disbursements
• Reconcile monthly bank statements to general ledger balances
• 1-3 years related work experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and work independently
• Self-starter who can manage a broad range of responsibilities
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
Creative Financial Staffing
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.