ABOUT THE COMPANY
CFS is engaged with a TOP RATED EMPLOYER in the Madison area to hire a Property Accountant. The company prides themselves on being a family oriented and fun culture!
Here are a few perks offered for the Property Accountant position:
- 18 Days of Vacation Offered - 1st Year + PAID Holidays
- 100% Paid PARKING!
- Fun-close knit team of (8) within Accounting & Finance
- Opportunity to advance within to a Senior level
- Company offers many great Benefits
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries to general ledger accounts.
- Perform Financial Close for set portfolio of properties
- Cash Management - Working collaboratively with the Accounts Payable team to ensure payments
- Acting as the "Go-To" person for questions anything related to your 12-15 properties
- General Accounting Functions
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
Looking for a Property Accountant with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, while also functioning well in a team environment.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- General Accounting (1 + Years)
- Corporate accounting / General ledger experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including intermediate to expert Excel skills
Keywords: Staff Accountant, Accounting, Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Finance, General Accounting, GAAP, Property Management
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."