Why take a Bookkeeper opportunity with this company?
- • Our client has been in business for over a decade!
- • They have a very tenured team that has been there from the start of the company, they are looking to add a Part-Time Full Charge Bookkeeper that will help the company continue to grow.
- • Be a big fish in a small pond- As the Full Charge Bookkeeper, you get to wear several hats.
- • They are big advocates of a family feel atmosphere. Hosting several team building activities and office lunches for the staff.
What the Part-Time Bookkeeper will do…
- • The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to the general ledger.
- • Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to the general ledger.
- • As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible or transferring information from one spreadsheet into another system.
- • Reconciling and making sure both systems tie out.
- • The Bookkeeper will compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- • Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- • Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- • Generate monthly statements to customers.
- • The bookkeeper will complete records to or though trial balance.
What the company needs in a Part-Time Bookkeeper:
- • 2 years of Bookkeeping experience
- • Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Proficient in Microsoft Excel with strong computer skills required including file and data management
- • Aggressive and creative Bookkeeper that can bring ideas to the table
Perks of the Bookkeeper role:
- • Be able to make an impact on the company in your role!
- • Team-oriented culture with a laid back atmosphere
- • Work/life balance – Enjoy your weekends!