Seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper: Join a family oriented team that provides flexible working hours! This is a great position for someone seeking work life balance and flexibility! This position is located on the SW side of San Antonio.
Seeking Experience with the Following:
- Reconcile and balances accounts for 4 locations
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger.
- Compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Calculate employee wages, and prepare checks for payment.
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Compute, prepare, and mail monthly statements to customers.
- May be designated according to kind of records of financial transactions kept.
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
Qualifications for the Part-Time Bookkeeper:
- A High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A combination of over two years of directly related training and/or experience is typically required for carrying out the responsibilities for this job.
- Proficient computer skills including QuickBooks, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and use time management effectively.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments