Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part Time Administrative Assistant to the Board
A top client of CFS is seeking a candidate for a long-term engagement. We have placed 15+ people here in the last year, and they are extremely reliable and treat their employees well.
Why Work Here?
- Top client, strong tenure at this company
- Great stability
- Part time flexible hours. Need to work on Monday, Friday, & one other weekday of your choice
- Strong benefits
- The hiring process will move VERY QUICKLY! They need someone in the seat ASAP
Duties of the Administrative Assistant
- The Administrative Assistant will prepare agendas for board meetings
- Minutes for board meetings
- The Administrative Assistant will make sure rooms are booked and food is ordered for meetings
- Purchasing on the behalf of the board
Preferred Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant
- Tech savvy – will be working in Google docs
- Experience with administrative work
- Friendly, outgoing, professional personality
- Detail oriented and organized!
Pay: The pay for this position is up to $24.50/hour. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to be considered for this role. SDenihan@cfstaffing.com
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressNew Britain, CT