ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a growing credit union is looking for a strong Operations Manager to join their team. This role will manage a team of 7 and report into the president.
WHY TAKE THE ROLE:
- High level visibility- reports to President
- Fantastic benefits- pension plan!
- Very autonomous role, and opportunity to wear multiple hats
- Good work life balance
- Manage administrative functions of credit union
- Coordinates deposit, lending, and member service functions in accordance with Addition Financial policies, principles, and procedures.
- Develops plans and schedules for efficient utilization of employees, resulting in outstanding service delivery.
- Responsible for the cash vault and the cash flow, as well as daily and monthly balancing.
- Processes credit union loans; acts as source of information to members and staff.
- Oversee the credit union's credit and debit card program, including payment posting, reporting, collections, charge offs, follow-ups and portfolio performance
- Management of all general ledger account balancing, including daily, weekly, month end reporting and assist with the credit union's quarterly 5300 call report
- Assure compliance with all Credit Union policies and procedures, including all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations
- Responsible for wire transfers, uploading mortgage loans, and reviewing/documenting/approving credit union invoices
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Addition Financial policies and applicable laws.
- Evaluates work of employees and conducts performance appraisals.
- Recommends promotions, reassignments, hiring of new employees and related functions.
- Provides assistance to employees to ensure efficient and effective delivery of member services.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, staff, members, and the general public.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years experience working in a bank or credit union
- Management experience