Why work here?
· Work under a CPA to learn every aspect of accounting and business
· Leadership prides themselves on their strong morals and ethics
· 6-hour days and 8 hours days during tax season
· Will train a person without the experience if they are a personality fit, it is a very family-oriented environment
Responsibilities Of The Accounting Assistant
· The Accounting Assistant will support the Accounts Payable cycle
· Responsible for invoicing
· Work with purchase orders and expense reports
· Assist with payroll and billing
· Strong technical skills and willingness to learn new systems
· Positive personality and the ability to communicate with clients
· Previous payroll experience is a plus!
· Strong organizational skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!