This is an awesome opportunity to work for a nation-wide, sports-based organization with global partners renowned for empowering children and adults with disabilities. They hold events locally, nationally, and globally each year, and have a staff of passionate and fun-loving people! With offices right in Belltown, easily accessible from all the main bus lines, this is a great place to work.
They are seeking an Office Administrator to help with a variety of weekly office operations and some fun special projects as they arise seasonally!
Job duties of the Office Administrator may include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping manage office calendars and meeting schedules
- Assisting in the set-up/break-down of meetings and gatherings
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining a stocked and orderly supply closet
- Some file management including scanning and copying into digital storage folders
- Stuffing envelopes for mailing
- Helping on special event planning committees
What our client is seeking in an Office Administrator:
- Prior experience in office management / admin assistant / office admin type roles
- Solid grasp of MS Office Suite products including Word and Outlook
- Basic understanding of Excel use and functions
- Prior experience working for a non-profit a plus!
- Must be personable, excited to work for a company with a mission, and not afraid to pitch in help out where needed, this a fun-loving team environment!