Network Security Analyst
Our client is a growing, stable organization here in Bakersfield, CA. They are looking to add a Network Security Analyst, and offer a structured path for candidates interested in developing professionally with opportunities for promotion and additional responsibilities. The organization takes care of their employees promote from within, have a collaborative culture, ensure proper education and training are provided on the latest technical innovations. The Network Security Analyst will work within a cohesive culture with accessibility to management; supportive culture. Management gives employees facetime at a high level open and inclusive environment.
- Enriched, positive environment
- Community involvement with staff events
- Team building activities and outings
- Wellness program
- Great compensation and benefits packages
- Professional growth
Overview of Network Security Analyst position:
- Deploy and maintain network and security appliances.
- Research and recommendations for network and security administration tasks.
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all resources, systems and key processes, reviewing network security logs and systems.
- Maintain and administer the patch management and vulnerability management systems.
- Support organization’s security by maintaining up to date on threat landscape and trends in information security.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Work with vendor support during technical planning, implementation and issue resolution steps
- Assist help desk staff with end-user IT-related problems in a responsive and service oriented manner.
Qualifications of Network Security Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Security Plus certification.
- Cisco CCNA certification a plus
- Experience with Cisco network and security appliances
- 2-5 years professional experience
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Why Work Here?CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Check out this great opportunity!