Medical Billing Specialist
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, this position is for you! This client is looking for an excellent Billing Specialist that keeps a sharp eye on the important details, ensuring accurate and efficient billing.
Why work here?
· One of the largest genetic-engineering companies around the greater Indianapolis area
· Awarded for their top innovation, productivity, quality, and safety during COVID-19
· Customer Driven commitment
· Truly a family atmosphere, where people care about each other and work hard for one another
· Work life balance is encouraged
Main Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
· Investigate and verify all documentation is received to bill customers accurately
· Working knowledge and understanding of general billing practices
· Make recommendations to improve quality of billing and delivery to customers for timely payment
· Data entry outstanding invoices
· Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement
· Responsible for all third-party billing, including the timely and accurate submission of all third-party bills, applying insurance payments and preparing weekly third party billing reports
· 3 years of related experience
· Previous experience in denial management
· Previous experience in medical coding
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Tech savvy
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
HealthcareView all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)