Do you have a passion for meeting new people? Do you love to maximize people's potential and help them achieve their goals? Like being on the interviewer’s side of the table? Please apply! You’re who we’ve been looking for! This is an amazing opportunity to break into the recruiting industry and work with a tight-knit and supportive team.
We are a well-respected and established boutique staffing firm in downtown Seattle. You’ll have the support of colleagues with a history in the Seattle market that lends to their extensive institutional knowledge. Not to mention – a FABULOUS city and waterfront view!
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
· Writing, posting, and maintaining job requisitions
· Phone screening and in-person interviewing potential candidates
· Contacting existing candidates for open positions
· Communicating with clients to maintain great rapport
· Conducting reference checks
· Processing paperwork and performing administrative duties as needed
What we’re seeking in the Recruiter:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Outgoing personality – this job involves meeting new people daily!
· Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Self-starter who functions well without a lot of oversight and hand-holding
· 4-year degree strongly preferred