Our client is a family owned business in the greater Hartford area. They are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join the accounting and finance team.
Why work here?
- Growing company which means room for professional growth for the Junior Accountant
- Staff is friendly and dedicated to maintaining the company culture
- Competitive benefits and vacation time!
- Regular lunch and learn meetings with the entire team
- If you are a flexible, reliable, and a hard worker, this Junior Accountant position may be for you!
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant
- The Junior Accountant will assist with the Accounts Payable cycle
- Responsible for invoicing
- Assist in audits
- Work with purchase orders and expense reports
- The Junior Accountant will assist in Accounts Receivable
- Ad hoc accounting projects
Qualifications of the Junior Accountant
- BS in Accounting or Finance or related field
- 1+ years of accounting experience
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."