- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently working with a growing company that is looking to add to its accounting department in the way of a Junior Accountant.
Why Work Here?
- The company is expected to grow in the next year and business is very stable
- The leadership prefers to promote within, and would want to promote this person into a staff accountant role
- Fun and young environment in a great location
- Start with 3 weeks’ vacation and 11 major holidays off
- Very generous benefits including health, vision, dental, and a 401k match
- Great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with a few years’ experience under their belt
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant
- The Junior Accountant will be responsible for Accounts Payable
- Work closely with purchasing department to create standards for the AP process
- The Junior Accountant will work with sales tax
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable and billing
- The Junior Accountant will assist in the month end close process and do journal entries and reconciliations
Preferred Experience of the Junior Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables/VLookup)
- Organized and willing to learn
- The right person will be able to get promoted in the next year!
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance