Growing start-up company in the city is seeking a Junior Accountant.
Why work for this company!
- Dynamic company with great culture.
- Opportunity to have your voice heard and participate closely in the growth of an organization
- Awesome leadership and fantastic mentor
- Great healthcare
- 15 days PTO, 5 sick days and 7 federal holidays paid.
- Really cool office- state of the art
- Process vendor payable invoices
- Balance petty cash on a quarterly basis
- Process and print checks
- Perform special projects assigned by Controller
- Perform AP/AR functions
- assist with month end close
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- internship-3 years experience
- Wants to see someone with potential growth
- Analytical and mathematical skills/team player
- Quickbooks experience preferred