Position is located in Altamonte Springs, FL
Why take a Junior Accountant role with this company?
· Position created due to growth, company has been listed as one of Orlando’s Top 100 Companies to work for working families for the last 4 years in a row!
· Company has created a training program to mentor fresh grads to become full cycle accountants within months of starting!!
· Have a dedicated mentor committed to training you for advancement throughout your entire career!
· We’ve successfully placed several fresh grads at this institution and have watched them grow into full cycle accountants quickly!
· Our candidates’ retention rate is over 90%!
· Flexible hours with opportunities to work from home twice a week!
· Opportunity to participate in company wide team building activities.
· Participate in company wide activities centered around giving back to the community.
· Their Community involvement has earned them several awards in the Orlando area!
· Management team values the development of employees and truly capitalizes on employees’ individual strengths!
What the Junior Accountant will do…
- The Junior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries.
- Reconcile bank accounts and perform journal entries for adjustments as needed.
- Perform month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
What the company needs in a Junior Accountant:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a must.
o Will be required to pass an Accounting assessment.
· Some accounting experience a plus.
Perks of the Junior Accountant role:
· Competitive salary based on background and experience.
· Tuition reimbursement available for continued education!