Junior Accountant - For an exciting industry!!
Why take an Junior Accountant opportunity with this company?
- Our client is a leading employer in the market
- Who wouldn’t want to work for one of Orlando's big names?
- With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
What the Junior Accountant will do…
- Junior Accountant will processing accounts payable and assist with accounts receivable
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Junior Accountant will prepare accounts payable checks
- Junior Accountant Check and approve all vouchers for payment.
- Will prepare invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- Junior Accountant will print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Junior Accountant will assist in data entry
What the company needs in a Junior Accountant:
- 0-5 years of Accounting Experience (internship included)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- QuickBooks experience a PLUS
Perks of the Junior Accountant Role:
- Business casual
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and advancement