Jr. Tech Support Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
IT Tech Support
CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a long term need for a talented Technology Support Analyst.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made.
This is a unique position working alongside a tight knit team.
IT Tech Support
As an IT Support Specialist you will play an integral part within our client’s Information Technology Department. This will involve assisting in a variety of IT functions.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Provide Tier 1 Technical Support
- Installing software or hardware updates
- Maintaining and repairing equipment
- Conduct new user orientation and assist with training
- Provide technical support on-site or remotely
- Assist with implementing IT policies and procedures
- Work effectively in small teams and provide creative solutions to problems
- Other Technology Support duties
IT Support Specialist
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who is an expert with experimental and analytical plans for data modeling processes. Successful candidates will be familiar with end user support, can maintain continuous concentration, alertness, and attention to detail, and apply logic, reasoning, analysis and interpretation skills to resolve problems.
Specific requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 1+ years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Flexibility regarding work hours
- Experience in a Microsoft and Citrix environment
- Mobile Device management and working with new tech roll outs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
CFS Technology is the only Bethesda based, IT dedicated search practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!