- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why take an Investment Accountant role with this company?
- Fantastic office with excellent company culture
- Learn all about investments!
- The position is open due to growth.
- The manager of this team started in this very role!
- Ability to see new Investments come on board
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Hybrid! Work from home Mondays & Fridays!
- Participate in luncheons, happy hours and office team outings.
What the Investment Accountant will do…
- Record cash activity for public investments weekly
- Reconcile activity (cash, dividends, interest, fair values) for monthly close
- Communicate with investment managers to assist in executing trades and transfers
- Assist with documentation associated with trades, new account openings
- Master Addepar investment management software tool
- Set up new accounts in the general ledger
- Prepare annual audit schedules such as income reconciliations
- Assist in the annual budget process
What the company needs in an Investment Accountant:
- BBA – Accounting
- 0 to 2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance
Websitehttp://www.cfstaffing.com View all jobs at Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
Get fresh Investment Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.