I am working on a great new opportunity for a client within the medical industry- a premier Treatment Facility.
This client that takes pride in developing it's employees, creating opportunities for growth, as well as providing a supportive environment that is fulfilling and career based versus just a day to day job. We are currently seeking someone with experience in the medical industry to come and join the team as a Insurance Verification Specialist and a Treatment Plan Coordinator.
What do they offer?
- Phenomenal leadership for training and continued growth
- Ability to be a lead in process improvements
- Top tier benefit plan
- Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 organization
- Annual revenue nearing $10 billion
- Recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune
- Family-oriented environment
- Laid back community with a comfortable feel
- Work life balance
What does this Medical Company Need in this Insurance Specialist?
To verify all insurance benefits and advise guarantor of any expected expense in order to maximize cash collections and minimize bad debt expense, while maintaining the integrity of patient accounting and maintaining good customer relations.
What will the Insurance Verification Specialist do?
Visiting all self-pay patients that are in-house
Assist guarantors with payment arrangements and charity applications when appropriate
Obtain all necessary forms and documents of all insurance cards
Answers telephone calls and responds to all inquiries (verbal and written) from all stakeholders
Displays Positive Service Recovery Skills
Calling and collecting on self-pay past due balances
Other duties as assigned
What is Needed for the Verification & Treatment Plan Coordinator?
- Previous medical/insurance verification experience
- Great communication skills
- personable but effective when communication about finances and money
- Professional and presentable
- Enjoys working with people
- Enjoys helping people and likes the medical industry
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."