IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Specialist – on site - direct hire with great benefits
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an established and thriving organization with multiple locations in CT
- The company is known for investing in its employees and promoting from within
- This is a newly created role reporting to the IT Director who is a great mentor.
Overview of the IT Support Specialist:
- Provides support on a wide range of applications for 700 end users at multiple sites
- provide resolution for Help Desk and Cyber Security requests
- liaison with external technology vendors
Preferred Qualifications for the IT Support Specialist:
- 2+ years of experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting software, hardware, networking and accessories.
- Associates or undergraduate degree preferred
- Cybersecurity certification preferred
- outstanding communication skills and a "no job too small" mindset
for immediate and confidential consideration please contact Mike Shedroff email@example.com
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity! Great opportunity for development and career Growth!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!