IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a long term need for a talented Project Manager.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made.
This is a unique position working alongside a tight knit team. Each day will be different as you work alongside with others and solo to assist your clients in their IT needs. You will be working in a PC and Mac environment.
As a Project Manager you will play an integral part within our client’s Information Technology Department. This position will support a variety of projects and digital development by managing all phases of projects, including leading planning efforts, documenting outcomes and business requirements, and assembling project plans and timelines.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Leading project planning efforts as well as covering some Business Analyst responsibilities
- Developing timeline for projects and keeping project on task and in line with company goals
- Deploying systems from the ground up
- Working on multiple projects at once
- Coaching and training colleagues on Asana and other PM tools
- Building relationships with team and clients
- QA testing may be necessary
- Other project management duties
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a mix of new development, replacement, and enhancement projects while working closely with team members and management, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
Specific requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as project manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate proficiency with Project Management tools
- Asana experience a plus
- Experience working with vendors and managing vendor relationships, including design agencies on large projects
- Experience as a Business Analyst a plus
- Strong organization, documentation, and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
CFS Technology is the only Bethesda based, IT dedicated search practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!