IT Help Desk Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Help Desk Manager - standalone role - must come from retail automotive space
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a high growth Professional Services firm dedicated to the retail automotive space.
- Due to growth, they are hiring an IT Help Desk Manager to provide technical assistance to their national portfolio of customers.
- This is a stand-alone role with support from other IT colleagues as needed.
- This is a ground floor opportunity to join a high growth company that is lead by a team of industry experts
- competitive base salary and full employee benefits package
Overview of the IT Help Desk Manager role:
- 100% remote work schedule with limited travel. Ideal candidate resides on the east coast.
- This position will be responsible for IT Support and infrastructure for a variety of client customers.
- You will be supporting an array of leading edge technology
- Setting up new employees, troubleshooting application, hardware and infrastructure issues.
Preferred Qualifications for IT Help Desk Manager:
- minimum 3 years' experience in an IT Support capacity within the automobile dealership space is required
- outstanding customer service orientation
- experience with Windows OS and Microsoft 365
- experience supporting PC/Laptop hardware and peripherals as well as mobile devices
for immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Mike Shedroff email@example.com
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressWest Hartford, CT