Hybrid Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial Analyst - CFS has teamed up with a long-established service company in the Houston area
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a well-established service organization in the Houston area and they are adding a Staff Accountant to their team
- HYBRID schedule! 3/2 – Wednesdays the entire company is in together.
- Very diverse company.
- 3.5 rating on Glassdoor. One review stated that the benefits are amazing and there are endless possibilities to grow from within.
- The manager is very happy to mentor and train! They love to share their knowledge and stories.
- There is unlimited room for growth. This company heavily promotes from within. This role is open due to a promotion!
Overview of the role:
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collect operational data
- Perform cost and revenue forecast, planning, and allocations of budgets
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Devise new strategies and implement procedure for cost controls
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provide trends and forecast; explain processes and techniques; recommend actions
- Actively participate in meeting with operations managers for upcoming projects and weekly forecasts
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identify trends and recommending actions to management
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
Preferred Qualifications for the role
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance