Human Resources Generalist
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) East Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is moving quickly to identify an experienced Human Resources Generalist to join their team.
- A privately held organization with a strong focus on development.
- A fun, team-oriented environment with cutting edge technology.
- Known for their high customer retention and customer satisfaction.
- Generous benefits package and a healthy work-life balance.
- Supportive office culture that allows room for employee feedback so that you feel your voice is heard.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST:
- The Human Resources Generalist will handle all aspects of company recruiting.
- Conduct all employee onboarding processes.
- The Human Resources Generalist will administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Responsible for all aspects of company and employee compliance.
- Prepare training materials and develop ways to improve employee engagement.
- Organize both quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Support the HR department in various other day to day Human Resource related tasks.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST:
- Previous HR experience.
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve.
- Understanding of HR best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
AddressEast Hartford, CT