A professional services organization located in South Denver is looking for a sharp Financial/Budget Analyst to assist their team!
The Financial/Budget Analyst will work directly with the Controller and the Accounting Manager.
Financial/Budget Analyst Duties:
- prepare, analyze and review 20+ budgets for the company (budgets are for various locations and divisions)
- heavy Excel work, including macros, Vlookups, pivot tables, merging and linking large spreadsheets
- input information into the accounting software (Great Plains)
Financial/Budget Analyst Skills and Experience:
- degree in Accounting or Finance
- extensive Excel experience
- minimum of 2-3 years of financial analysis experience, total 5-7 years of work experience
- strong attention to detail
Hours for Financial/Budget Analyst are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business casual environment
Local Financial/Budget Analyst candidates only
Financial/Budget Analyst candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check