Financial Analyst - International tech company
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) Alpharetta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with an international IT automation company to identify a Financial Analyst to join their corporate headquarters located in Alpharetta. This position is a key member of the Finance team, supporting and directly reporting to the VP of Global Finance.
About the Company:
· Headquartered in Alpharetta, the Company serves customers worldwide with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
· Stable, well-established company with over 20 years of history and continued growth
· The CEO and VP of Global Finance are strong mentors, looking for someone who wants to learn and grow into a Finance leader.
· Competitive compensation and benefit package including fitness program/gym reimbursement, 3 weeks vacation, medical, dental, and vision, 401K, and more
· Great company culture – employees have shared comments such as:
o “nice people, great product, stable company, good pay”
o “solid team of people across the globe focused on continuing to evolve both the product and the business”
o “office is modern with a high-tech start-up feel”
o “career advancement is available for the taking – if you earn it”
· If you’re looking for an opportunity to advance your career within a dynamic and growing environment, this could be the role for you!
The Financial Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Perform financial analyses of various business aspects including metric reporting, cash forecasting, profitability analysis, etc
· Prepare individual department budgets and update reports monthly
· Prepare analysis and reports for Capital and Operating Expenses
· Work directly with VP of Finance on 5 year model
· Support strategic financial planning and long term business models
· Prepare financials for monthly close and forecasting processes
· Ad hoc reporting and special projects as assigned
The Financial Analyst’s Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance
· 2+ years experience
· High level of proficiency in Excel
· Strong analytical and communication skills
CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row! #CFSTechnology
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS)Why Work Here?
Check out this great opportunity!
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting, finance & IT professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management. CFS was named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” three years in a row and also cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies” two years in a row!
Finance and Insurance