Our client is one of the largest steel rack manufacturers in the U.S headquartered in the Vernon area. The company is in the midst of a huge growth spurt (projected a $400M increase in sales in 2021) and is seeking a Finance Manager to help navigate the growth. In this role, you will manage the P&L, cost accounting, and inventory management. In specific, you will help to identify, analyze, and drive cost improvement initiatives to improve product gross margins.
- Supporting the definition, evaluation and implementation of manufacturing efficiency programs and initiatives to drive gross margin improvement
- Drive cost transparency on all levels to support financial evaluations, cost comparisons and cost accounting
- Support the performance of time studies, financial evaluation of changes to production routing
- Defining relevant KPIs and support performance review/management process to drive towards defined targets
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance/Accounting)
- MBA or accounting degree (CMA, CPA) preferred
- 10 to 15 years experience in finance support roles for manufacturing environments
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, SQL, Tableau, SAGE, etc)
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."