Due to continue growth of the company our client, an industry leader, is currently looking to add a talented Finance Manager to their team. While they are an established company, they still maintain an entrepreneurial feel and a highly collaborative culture! If you are currently in public accounting (or started your career in public accounting and have already transitioned into private industry) and are looking to be part of a dynamic team, this could be the role for you. Did we mention that this opportunity will also provide excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement?
As Finance Manager, what you will get to do:
- Recording accounting transactions, preparation of accountant reconciliations and preparation of all financial reports including monthly, quarterly and year–end income statements, balance sheets, weekly/monthly cash flow projections and budgets, variance analysis.
- Preparation of operating budgets, capital budgets and long-term financial forecasts including development of accountability/objectives monitoring system.
- Profitability analysis
- Involved in annual audit process working closely with external auditors as well as periodic bank audits.
- Preparation of analysis reports and creation/development of financial models.
- Development of financial policies and procedures and internal controls and implementation of best practices.
- Enhancement of existing systems and development of new systems.
What we would like to see in your background/experience:
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- Public Accounting experience (either current or past), is required
- CPA (preferred).
- Minimum of 4-7 years progressive accounting/finance experience.
- Experience with emerging growth companies is required.
- Strong appreciation for procedure, process and operational excellence.
- Strong systems/Excel skills.
- Experience building financial models (preferred)
- Proactive and a self-starter; ability to work on multiple projects; willingness to jump in and figure things out.
- Ability to diplomatically assert a professional opinion and positively influence key team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, outside vendors, and customers.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies."