Growing Financial services organization in is currently seeking an Executive Director, Service to oversee the service team within the Operations and Service organization.
Why work for the company:
- Lots of opportunity for growth- newly created role, make this your own.
- Lots of new leadership. Great time to join the company and opportunity to make an impact on the company.
- Highly motivated team- opportunity to work with a great team of highly motivated individuals- very driven group.
- Company is growing like crazy, due to acquisitions
- High visibility – ability to make a difference/have an in-put
Duties and responsibilities of the Executive Director, Service:
- Define, develop and execute service strategy of an end-to-end client experience across the organization.
- Own complex operational issues in order support the financial advisors.
- Maintain and manage relationships with external custodians.
- Manage a team, develop and grow the team members.
- Communicate key topics to advisors and provide subject matter expertise in addressing decisions related to custodial relationships.
- Architect the development, execution, and measurement of best-in-class service strategies in an ROI-focused environment.
- Advocate on behalf of the advisor to ensure a high-quality and distinctive client and service experience.
- Develop and deliver education for advisors on key topics including HighTower internal policy, custodian processes/systems and other operational trends.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations following attempted problem-solving between advisor teams and custodians.
- Work with other Executive leaders to execute firm’s vision/strategy
Requirements of the Executive Director, Service:
- B.S. in Finance or related field
- 10+ years financial services experience
- 4+ years management experience
- Experience working with custodians (ex: Charles Schwab, Pershing, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity)
- Series 7 and 24
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong project management skills
- Proven strategic planning, and execution skills
- Problem Solver
- Strong leadership skills